Further weather delay

Six of us, along with the bot and cargo were supposed to fly out to Lake Bonney today morning. However, the weather was foggy and windy in the valley. We are still on hold, but a test flight with some cargo will be flown in now. If that works, we may leave by evening. However, this means building the Bot-house tent in the evening so that the bot does not sit out in the cold all night, which may not be possible. We are waiting to see what happens.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: