Still in McMurdo

Dec 30

Flight delays due to bad weather are common. The SAFAIR L-100 that we were supposed to fly in has not left Christchurch yet due to bad weather. It is expected to leave Christchurch at 12:00 p.m. This means that it will get here around 8:00 p.m. So we might  leave early next morning. If the L-100 does not arrive,  a smaller plane will leave with some of the people. Some people have been put on the bump list, including Chris and Kristof. This means that if the smaller plane flies, they will not get a seat.

Update: The L-100 has been cancelled. The smaller plane, Hercules, is expected to leave tomorrow morning. This means that Chris and Kristof will get bumped off, and will probably fly out on the next flight on Friday.

Advertisements

One Response to Still in McMurdo

  1. Pamela says:

    Just to let everyone know, I have talked with Accent Travel and they are in the process of making the changes on this end. You’ll be home soon, guys. Happy B’day, Chris!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: