Bad weather and possible further delays

Some of the wood for the platform did not get flown out yesterday. Due to blowing snow, all the helicopter flights for today were cancelled. This means that neither the wood, nor the carpenters who were supposed to fly out today got out. Thus the team is out on the field, but they cannot finish building the platform. The weather is predicted to get even worse tomorrow. If so, we will be delayed further 3 days because there are no flights saturday/sunday due to Thanksgiving.

Advertisements

2 Responses to Bad weather and possible further delays

  1. Pamela says:

    Oh, I know the team must be disappointed in this latest setback, but wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Thanks again for the latest updates and I hope to see better news in the next few days. Regards to all.

  2. sgulati says:

    Thanks for the wishes, Pamela. Wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: