Bad weather and possible further delays

November 27, 2008

Some of the wood for the platform did not get flown out yesterday. Due to blowing snow, all the helicopter flights for today were cancelled. This means that neither the wood, nor the carpenters who were supposed to fly out today got out. Thus the team is out on the field, but they cannot finish building the platform. The weather is predicted to get even worse tomorrow. If so, we will be delayed further 3 days because there are no flights saturday/sunday due to Thanksgiving.